Profile: Scott is Abstract Edge's Managing Partner and co-founder. He has been working with Internet and database technologies since 1993 and is an expert in content management and online marketing strategies. He has successfully led teams in the creation of online marketing campaigns for major clients in media, entertainment, hospitality, fashion and beauty, consumer packaged goods, finance, e-commerce, and not-for-profit organizations. His well-known clientele has included major brands like Clairol, Marriott, Loews Hotels, Discover Magazine, Disney, Perrier, Vera Wang, and Atkins Nutritionals, but he is most proud of the successes he has had with not-for-profits and causes such as Million Mom March, American Legacy Foundation, The Gift of New York, and Malaria No More. Scott graduated from Brown University in 1995 with a degree in Computer Engineering. After that, he worked for several years at Computer Associates, creating web-based business applications using CA's most cutting-edge technologies and consulting with Fortune 500 companies in the high technology, telecommunications and financial services industries.
Posts by Scott Paley:
- Things We Believe
- 20% Say Facebook Influenced Purchase Decision
- 9 Steps to an Awesome Website
- 8 Ways To Convince Your Boss To Invest In Content Marketing
- Why Isn’t Your Website Generating Leads?
- 3 Reasons Inbound Marketing is Critical for Nonprofits
- Is Google Rewarding People Who “Buy” Friends?
- Welcome AMA Members! (Now go convince your boss to invest in inbound marketing)
- Do You Have a Great Web Designer?
- Google Takes Your Blog Headlines WAY More Seriously Than You Realize