Profile: Justin Kownacki is a writer, editor, videographer and social media strategist. His confidential client list includes agencies and brands from Pittsburgh, Baltimore and New York. In 2006, he co-founded the annual social media "un-conference" PodCamp Pittsburgh. He's also the creator of web sitcoms Something to Be Desired (2003-2009) and The Baristas (2011). He currently resides in Baltimore, where a growing number of baristas know him by name.
Posts by Justin Kownacki:
- 5 Weird Ways to Boost Your Social Media Presence
- Is Your Advertising Driving Away Potential Customers?
- King Kong vs. Content Marketing
- Your Mother Was Right About Facebook
- 3 Little Things to Get Right in Social Marketing
- Starting Somewhere: 10 Baby Steps to Launching Your Social Media Presence
- A Different Way to Think About WHY You Use Social Media
- How Can Online Media Boost Your Offline Sales?
- Putting Tweets in Your Customers’ Mouths… Er, Mice
- 6 Questions You Should Ask Before You Send Your Next Tweet